Thursday, June 29, 2006

My Nephew The Toy

My newest nephew is 3 months old today.

His name is David.

He cries a lot.

In fact, the only way to make him not cry is to hold him.

He gets held a lot.

My brother-in-law, Luiz, has a, shall we say, creative sense of humor.

He turns David's bib around, so it's a cape, and makes David "fly" around the family room, while Luiz sings the Superman theme.

He stands on the stairs to the basement, holding David up by the ledge next to the kitchen, and makes it look like David is "walking" on the ledge. He sings the Oompa-Loompa song. The other nephews crack up. Puppet show!

As my sister says, "when you have to hold David all freakin' day, you gotta do something to entertain yourself."

Here is David's pre-pre-Purim costume.



Yes, he's Baby Arafat.

Here's a closeup.



Yes, my sister gave me permission to post these.

Despite the "kafiyyeh," is he not the cutest baby EVER?

He's so pudgy and cuddly-looking. Yummy little (huge) baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment