Thursday, April 08, 2004

OK, here it is, my plans for tomorrow (Thursday) in New York, for the information of all my dear friends who might be able to see me:

I'm arriving at Port Authority at around 11:30, and from there am going to My Most Favorite Dessert Company at 120 West 45th Street, where Jessica is treating me to lunch. Thanks Jess! Hopefully my "cousin" Ephi will be eating with us as well. I know there are a few others of you who emailed me that you'll try to stop by during your lunch hour. If you can make it, I'd love to see you! If not, I won't be insulted. I know the world does not revolve around Chayyei Sarah.

I'll have to leave My Most Favorite at around 2 pm to catch a cab to JFK. So, from around 2:45-3:45 or so I'll be at the Swiss Air terminal at JFK, going through security and getting my boarding pass. If anyone wants to meet me there, please do as I'll be very bored. Just call My Most Favorite and have them give me a message, so I won't go to the "ticketed passenger" area without waiting to see you. My flight leaves at 5:20.

Again, if you have to work and can't see me tomorrow, I totally understand. We'll do it some other time, like . . . when you visit me in Israel!!!!!

Have a happy and kosher Passover.

No comments:

Post a Comment