Thursday, June 10, 2004

Let me know what you think of my new template!

It sure took me long enough to move the code over for the "comments" section, so that all of your great comments, from my wonderful readers, wouldn't be lost, along with the counter (Thanks, Haloscan and Bravenet!) I feel so computer savvy, moving all that HTML all by myself, and figuring out what to do with it!

Next up, a newly reconstructed list of links, which was lost anyway, no thanks to Blogger. :-(

Can someone tell me what this "Trackback" thing is next to the "Comments"? It looks like it might be useful but I don't know what it is.

Also, do you all like having links on the right-hand side to "recent posts," or should I get rid of it? It looks a little "busy" to me, but if you all like it, I'll keep it there.

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment