Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Ze blogroll . . . she is updated!

--------->>

(scroll down)

Some additions, some subtractions, some re-organization, some updating of links. Let me know if any of the links don't work.

If your blog is not included, it does not mean I do not like it. It just means that I try to include only those blogs that I actually read on a regular basis, and I simply don't have time to read every blog in the blogosphere! Take nothing personally, my friends. There is a reason that God created both chocolate and vanilla.

Please advise me, dear readers, whether I should leave the "recent posts" and "archives" sections where they are, or move them to the bottom of the sidebar. Do people really use those sections? Feedback, please!

***UPDATE***
Oops! Almost forgot this delectable blog, devoted to one of the world's almost-perfect foods: the CUPCAKE!!!
I say "almost-perfect" because in my mind, the only purpose for cake in this universe is to hold up the frosting.
But, man oh man, do those cupcakes look delicious . . . I will add this site to my blogroll straight away!

By the way, here's another reason to get married: It's an excuse to serve a cupcake tower. Who wants something boring like a traditional wedding cake, when every guest could be picking their own personal cupcake? And before you say how weird that is, think about it: How can anyone be having a bad time if they are eating a cupcake??? Very few are so hard-hearted as that. No, no! Cupcakes = smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment