Monday, November 24, 2014

Moscow (Part XXIV - The Matrushka Doll Museum)

(Click here for Parts I, IIIIIIVVVIVII,VIIIIXXXIXIIXIIIXIVXVXVIXVIIXVIIIXIXXXXXI, XXII, and XXIII)

The next day, Monday, was my LAST DAY in Moscow, and I still had not gone to the Kremlin OR the Matrushka Doll Museum, but meanwhile I was scheduled to be back at The Jewish Agency in the afternoon for some meetings. I needed to make the morning COUNT.

I looked at a map and decided to take a taxi to the Doll Museum first, since it was way out of the way, to the east. Then I would take another taxi westward to the Kremlin, do a brief walk-around there, and then walk to The Jewish Agency.

The hotel called a taxi for me and told the driver to take me to the address that was given in my guide book. Yay! Matrushka Dolls!



The taxi pulled up to a very handsome building, I paid him, and I walked happily to the door.

On it was a sign that said the museum had moved, to a place completely across town.


There was nothing for me to do but laugh. So I laughed and laughed and laughed until I was almost crying.

10 comments:

  1. Nice article I was really impressed seeing this article, it was very interesting and it is very useful for me. You might want to check out cashier's check vs money order 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for create this essential info for the public. It really of great help to me. Also checkout Boost Credit Score Overnight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Article! I look forward to reading more useful posts from you. I am really happy with the quality of your post and your style of presentation. Thanks for sharing. Checkout Single Mother Grants For Housing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really happy, I found this website really informative. Thanks for the post and effort. Funny Warlock Names

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the information that you put out here. It's highly informative. Checkout grade 11 stem subjects pdf

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am working as a SEO Analyst.My blog gives information about latest technologies and IT Courses.

    movie rulz telugu cinemas

    ReplyDelete
  7. "ترافل" (Truffle) is a luxurious chocolate delicacy, crafted with precision and finesse, offering an indulgent experience with its velvety texture and rich flavors. Each bite of these exquisite truffles is a journey into the world of decadence and refined taste.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Navigating the last day in Moscow with conflicting priorities adds a sense of urgency to maximize the morning's experiences, balancing cultural exploration with professional commitments. In a parallel vein, the conscientious use of fly ash port Arthur underscores the importance of optimizing resources for both environmental sustainability and community well-being.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Striving for perspective, excellence in one's identity, and voicing necessary truths is a commendable pursuit. In a similar spirit, choose the expertise of leading fitout companies in Dubai like Smart Renovation for spaces that reflect your unique vision with precision and style.

    ReplyDelete