Thursday, July 01, 2004

So Britney Spears is engaged, to a dancer named Kevin Federline. She seems to be following in the footsteps of Jennifer Lopez; she was married multiple times, too, and her second husband was also a dancer.

Federline, though, has this added attraction: He's expecting a baby with another woman. Which means that, at most, 8 or 9 months ago, he was seriously involved with this other woman (the pair have another child as well). Of Federline leaving her for Britney Spears, the first woman now says "You should never blame the other woman, never. There's life after Kevin, and I'm living it!"

Britney should take some hints from that.

All this reminds me that I never produced my promised manifesto on why Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck deserve each other. Too late now. She's moved on. You know, she left a serious relationship for Ben, too.

I wonder who payed for Britney's huge rock . . . probably not her fiancee . . . gee, do you think maybe he wants her money? (Gasp! Shock! Horror!)

I know that you don't have to have a lot of brains to be a famous pop star, but when it comes to relationships, Jennifer and Britney have nothing between their ears but a lot of "Oops I Did It Again."

No comments:

Post a Comment