Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Doing that which I said I would never do . . .

Guess what I just did?

Guess what I just signed up for?

Because I am, apparently, a glutton for punishment?

Guess what kind of event I'm going to? And I don't know anyone else going?

Guess who is sticking her neck out, AGAIN, and praying that it doesn't get slit, AGAIN?

Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God

If anyone says I don't do enough hishtadlut, I will personally tie them to a tree with duct tape, deep in the woods where no one will find them for days or maybe weeks, and put a CD of Alvin and the Chipmunks on just a few feet away, playing on a loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment