Wednesday, January 25, 2006

JIB Award update

Thank you so much to everyone who voted for Chayyei Sarah in the preliminary rounds of the Jewish-Israeli Blog Awards.

Thanks to you, my blog has advanced to the final round in the following categories:
  • Best Life in Israel Blog
  • Best Personal Blog
  • Best Series

I really appreciate that so many people enjoy my blog and voted for it. It will be cool if I can add to my collection of JIB banners on the side of my blog!

I urge you to check out all the nominees in all the categories. The purpose of the JIBs is to introduce people to blogs they may never have seen otherwise, and spread the "wealth." I've been checking out my competition and am really enjoying a lot of their work. So go here, check out the nominees, and vote for whichever blogs you think deserve it. (But remember: A Vote for Chayyei Sarah is a Vote for World Peace.)

You are entitled to vote every three days. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment