Sunday, March 16, 2008

Things I'm Not Blogging About

Oh, so many things I could be writing about.

I could blog about why the crane accident in New York is freaking me out.

I could blog about how excited I am that I might, maybe, soon be moving out of my little studio and into a bigger apartment which I'll rent with my friend Lisa.

I could write about what idiots they are, as a group, those Israelis who continue to be vocally left-wing. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I could write about how vocal right-wing Israelis, as a group, are among the most hypocritical people eh-var.

I could write about my brilliant three-state solution to the "Arab-Israeli" conflict, and what Israel and the US should offer Egypt and Jordan to accept it.

I could write about how being sans television reception, and getting ALL my news by reading it, affects the way I process and form opinions about world events.

I could write about the amazing lesson I taught today about Chapter 7 of Amos Oz's memoir, A Tale of Love and Darkness.

I could write about how pleased I am that my editors love the singles story, though it is incredibly depressing. And though writing a second draft is a pain, there's not so much to do, considering how long the article is.

I could write about some blogs I've discovered, including a new one by my friend RivkA, who has cancer, and this great one by a nurse whose feet I want to kiss.

I could write about my ongoing sleep problems, as a result of which I'm too tired and disorganized to, say, fight Meuchedet for the hitchayvut I need to be tested at the sleep clinic. :-(

But . . . I'm too tired. So instead, I will just sit here and stare, glassy-eyed, at the computer screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment