Monday, April 07, 2008

Moving!

Liza and I signed a lease yesterday, paid April's rent and a security deposit, and got keys!

I'm moving into a gorgeous, stunning, pre-1948 (read: beautiful Arab architecture with high ceilings) apartment with an amazing porch. The place was just totally renovated and has brand-new floor tiles, brand-new plumbing and electricity, a brand-new kitchen, and a brand-new bathroom. Wow. I'm one of the luckiest people in the world.

Now. To all my long-term readers. The ones who have been with me for years, through the Shabbaton-from-hell series, and the posts about the Second Lebanon War that got forwarded around. Remember how much that post about unleashing the guinea pigs of war meant to you?

Now, do you see that PayPal button on the right?

I'm just sayin' . . .

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment