Thursday, March 02, 2006

What Chayyei Sarah is . . .

Reading

Writing about

Wearing right now and recommending highly to all the ladies, because it smells so incredible you could get drunk on it.

Also writing about

Happy to have finally published, because now I can blog some other stuff about it.

Enjoying tremendously, because it's so gorgeous!

Trying not to wallow in depression and anger and sadness and confusion and fear over: examples from a quick Google search and my own blogroll here, here, here. There's lots more on all sorts of details but you get the picture.

. . .

::sniff, sniff::

. . .

[sorry, that was me smelling my forearm, because I smell frickin' amazing.]

. . .

Right. Anyhoo, I've recently connected with an old work acquaintance from VH1 -- as I've said, one of the best officemates a person could ask for -- who is now going to school here, taking a journalism class, and picked me, Chayyei Sarah, to be the subject of a profile! So I got to talk to her for two hours about my life and my opinions about stuff. Me: Wow, I love talking about myself! Her: Most people do. Thanks for picking me, Jeca, and it was really great to catch up!

. . .

::sniff, sniff::

. . .

OK, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment