Monday, January 08, 2007

Reminder for People who Live in Israel

The Early Registration deadline for the next Understanding Yourself and Others (TM) class, which I am planning, and which is scheduled to take place February 21-24, is on January 10. Meaning, you can still register after January 10, but it will cost you 50 nis more.

So, to enroll for UYO and save 50 nis on the tuition, write to me at chayyeisarah at yahoo dot com and I'll send you all the registration materials.

By the way, I am still getting INCREDIBLE feedback from students in the last course. Even two students who were still sort of skeptical about it after the course, are now telling me that they are still using tools they learned there, and that they are really glad they came. As for the rest, well, I can't get into details (yet) but let's just say that, inspired by the course to "think big" and follow their dreams, a lot of the students have made some pretty impressive changes in their lives, from starting a new non-profit organization, to switching to a school they prefer, to deciding to become a rabbi, to reconciling with their estranged parents. And the course was just a month and a half ago! Wow!

We are moving, moving, moving, doing incredible things. I can't wait to see what else happens as a result of all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment