Thursday, May 07, 2009

No

I have not dropped off the face of the earth.

Plenty to say, no time to say it.

Quick update: My teaching responsibilities have run away from me. Teaching five classes, with all the lesson planning and grading involved, is more than I can keep up with while also staying on top of my journalism work. Next year I'll have to give up something; I can't teach in two programs AND write for a living. Live and learn.

Yom Haatzmaut (Israeli Independence Day) was nice, low-key. I went to a traditional barbecue at the home of my friends C and M; R, G, and E were there also. 'Twas fun to be with friends.

This past week has been an emotional low point. :-( No other details forthcoming on a public blog.

Wish a refuah shelaimah (complete recovery) to my little nephew David, 3, who is having his adenoids removed next week! Poor little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment