Thursday, November 18, 2004

Fun and Spooky!

Via Jew View, I took this quiz. Interestingly, although I fairly intentionally avoided answers having to do with imaginary creatures and the like, I still got the following result. How did it know???

Lord of the rings
J.R.R. Tolkien: Lord of the Rings. You are
entertaining and imaginative, creating whole
new worlds around yourself. Well loved, you
have a whole league of imitators, none of which
is quite as profound as you are. Stories and
songs give a spark of joy in the middle of your
eternal battle with the forces of evil.


Which literature classic are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


How did it know about my eternal battle with the forces of evil? Wonder twin powers, activate!

Let me know in the comments what novel YOU are. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment