Monday, October 17, 2005

The 7 Meme

I'm not sure what a "meme" is, but Dov Bear seems to have "tagged" me with one, and apparently I am now bound by the Blogger Code of Duty and Ethics to fill it out. I so do not have time for this. I have an article that is very late for a very important client, cooking to do, all my winter clothes are in storage over my closet and I'm not tall enough to get it down even with my step-ladder, I haven't showered yet, and half my hosts for the next week don't know yet that I'm joining them for meals. But, here we go anyway:

7 things I can do:

  • Speak in public without getting nervous
  • Read the Hebrew magazine L'Isha and understand almost everything
  • Give really good hugs
  • Identify the one man in a crowded room who is wearing Drakkar Noir
  • Dance
  • Beat almost anyone at Star Wars Trivial Pursuit
  • Draw pretty well

7 things I can't do:

  • play an instrument
  • conjugate Hebrew verbs in the Nif'al construction
  • play petty politics
  • tie a cherry stem with my tongue
  • roller skate/ice skate
  • drive a stick shift
  • bake challah

7 things I hope to do in my life:

  • Get married
  • Have kids
  • Publish a book or two
  • Engage in social activism
  • Move to a bigger apartment, with a porch
  • Go on an RV trip around the USA
  • Reach my goal weight

7 celebrity crushes (not in Dov Bear's version, but it's fun so I'll do it):

  • Colin Firth
  • Ewan McGregor
  • Cedric Diggory
  • Rabbi Dr. Benny Lau (Is that OK? There are "blog crushes." Can't there be "rabbi crushes"? I might write a post about this)
  • Natalie Portman (non-sexual)
  • Young Harrison Ford
  • Young Matthew Broderick

7 people I'd like to infect with this meme:

  • I don't believe in this. I don't forward chain mails, internet rumors, or jokes, and I don't "infect" or "tag" people with "memes." However, if my sister feels inclined to fill out the questions, I'd be very interested in seeing her answers.
To all my readers who are celebrating the holiday of Sukkot starting tonight: Have a very joyous holiday! May the pleasant weather be abundant and the honeybees few!

No comments:

Post a Comment