Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Regarding the explosion on the Gaza Beach . . .

I am formulating an update to my last post, the comments to which gave me major headaches.

However, I am (thank God) SUPER busy with work these days, and so I can't promise that the follow-up will come today. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow. Maybe Thursday. But don't worry, it will come.

It will consist partially of my eating crow, and partially of my explaining myself better, and partially of my saying that some of the commenters to my previous post have some personality deficiencies. Just because I'm wrong doesn't mean that they are right.

Meanwhile, wish me luck producing 64 pages of content for a children's magazine in a matter of days, and working on six articles for other clients at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment