Sunday, October 03, 2004

Start spreadin' the news . . . .

I'm leavin' on Tuesday . . .

I wanna be a part of it . . .

New York! New York!


Yes, I am coming to America on Tuesday. I'll be in Boston, New York, and northern California!

So, a few announcements . . .

1. To all those who know who I am and are thinking about robbing my apartment while I'm away (as happened to another blogger I know): There is no point. I'm removing all valuables from the abode, and someone else will be staying here much of the time. So the apartment will be empty of my electronics and jewlery, but not empty of people. Don't even bother. There will be someone here to call the police on you.

2. To my fellow bloggers who live in the New York area: What say we do a blogger meet? I call for Monday night October 18 on the Upper West Side. Would you be able to make it then? If you are interested, email me at chayyeisarah at yahoo dot com, with the URL for your blog, and I'll put together an evite and make sure you are invited. Also email me if you are one of my frequent commenters, even if you don't have a blog. There are some of you I really want to meet!

2. I'll be in New York basically from October 11th or 12th until the 25th. Some of those days are already booked (in particular, I already have Shabbat plans, and they are not in Manhattan). BUT BUT BUT the reason I'm staying so long is so that I can see all my friends! I'm trying to get out a mass email to my New York friends to find out when you are available - nights? days? can I see you during the week? Can we at least get together for lunch? -- but meanwhile, if you are one of my friends, please email me letting me know when we can get together.

I'm thinking about doing one of those "I'll be at Dougie's at the following day and time, come see me and meet all my other friends" things, but the truth is that I'd rather have quality one-on-one time with the people I care about. So tell me when I can see you!

Looking forward . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment