Thursday, February 12, 2004

Hello, people! Just want to point out that after each posting is a place to click to add your comments! The whole point of moving the blog here was just for this purpose, so please, give me feedback! Share your experiences!

Quick update: Yesterday's earthquake measured 5 on the Richter scale. A few people were treated for shock, and one construction worker fell from the scaffolding and broke several bones, but other than that -- no serious injuries! And no buildings collapsed either.

Overall, a very cool experience! Much nicer than a terrorist attack, I have to say.

Last night I went to Yael's place to do my laundry, since my washing machine is still broken (long story). While the second load was in the machine, I fell asleep on her couch. Apparently she put my clothes in the dryer for me, and tried to wake me up when it was done, and I wouldn't wake up! I don't remember this at all. Yael and her roommate decided that I was immovable, so they put a blanket on me, and the next thing I knew, it was 7:15 in the morning. I must have been really tired.

Gotta run. I have to be at work early today-- we're spending an hour all at the same time cleaning up computer files, and then there's a staff meeting. I wouldn't mind except that we all have a major project we're working on, due on Monday, and I think it's a little dumb to be cleaning up computer files when there's a deadline in a few days. But, you know, it's not up to me. I'm just along for the ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment