Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Request to my readers

One of the things I learned about myself at the UYO I attended while in the States 2 months ago is that I'm pretty darn good about articulating my needs. (Potential suitors take note! I don't expect people to read my mind! I even posted my Chanukah Wish List, for Pete's sake! No game-playing in Chayyei Sarah!)

Anyhow, one thing I need right now is for people to post comments on my blog. The Shabbaton was . . . emotionally a lot . . . and while writing about it is helping me to "process," the interaction with other people out there helps a lot too. Even if you don't think you have something profound to say, please say something, even if it's just "nice post" or "this gave me something to think about" or "you have a typo." Writing about the Shabbaton is dredging up a lot of the feelings of isolation, and your feedback helps me to not feel like I'm blogging in a vacuum.

So, thanks so much to those of you who have commented (some of you multiple times! Thank you for your time!).

And if you have been visiting and have not commented, please, if you would be so kind, go back to some Shabbaton post that struck you particularly, and let me know that you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment