Sunday, January 02, 2005

Nominate Meeeeeeeee!

The good man at IsraellyCool has announced that nominations are now open for his new Jewish/Israeli Blog Awards.

I myself will be nominating several excellent other blogs, if they haven't been nominated already when I get there (see my list of links for my personal favorites). I will not stoop to nominating myself. I will, however, stoop to pointing out that you are free to nominate me, if you happen to think I deserve it.

A friendly reminder that Chayyei Sarah is -- hint, hint-- a new blog in 2004, a personal blog, a life-in-Israel blog, and that I worked very hard on the Shabbaton series. And if there are any specific posts here that particularly strike your fancy, those are fair game, too.

Too bad they don't have a category for "Best Life-In-Israel Blog Named After a Parsha by a Single American Olah in Her Thirties Who Is Obsessed With Star Wars and Harry Potter." I love prizes. :-)

***UPDATE***

Many thanks to the nice people (or person?) who nominated me for "Best Life-In-Israel Blog," "Best Personal Blog," and "Best Series in a Blog." That was fast! Thank you, thank you! ::Blowing kisses::

:-)

***ANOTHER UPDATE***

And yet more thanks to "Q" for nominating me for "Best Overall Blog" (though, that's a little over-the-top, don't you think?) and "Best New Blog."

But why the nomination for "Best Jewish Culture Blog"? I mean, I'm flattered, but I don't think I write very much as an observer of the Jewish culture scene.

But hey, I'm now in 6 categories! Thanks to you all for making that happen. ::blowing more kisses:: ::Queen of England wrist wave::

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment