Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Breaking the Professional Sound-Barrier

New.

York.

Times.

Theater Section.

Tomorrow's (Tuesday's) paper, but it's online right now.

Oh. My. God.

***UPDATE***
Thanks so much to everyone who left congratulatory comments and emails for me. I am indeed very excited about this story, because I've worked very hard over the last 4 years to get to this milestone. After so many years (before the last four) of switching careers and not really knowing what to do with my life, it feels good to know that Hashem is blessing my professional endeavors with success. The trick now will be to keep it up. It's not as if work will start to fall from the sky just because of this article . . . but it's a start and a good sign, and I'm grateful to Hashem for it. It's all from Him! A little hishtadlut from me, and a lot of magic from upstairs! (If only dating were like this.)

Anyhow, for all those who wanted to know where and when they could catch the show described in the article, click here and go to "Calendar." Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment