Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Ingenius Solution to my Dating Dilemnas (non-PC alert)

I just watched "50 First Dates" starring Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore, and am thinking "My God! That's it! Why didn't I ever think of this before?!?"

All I have to do is be in a horrible car accident that ruins my ability to move new knowledge into long-term memory, and erases, each night while I'm sleeping, any memory of what I did that day. Then I'll meet a guy who thinks I'm sweet and funny and pretty, and after a while he'll make a video for me to watch each morning, explaining that it's not, actually, February of 2005, but actually much later and look! We're in a relationship! In fact we're married and have kids! We have a great life!

And then, every day, it will be, like "Wow! Presto! I'm in a relationship with a great guy and we have kids and are vacationing on this boat and life is great!" What a way to start the day! And I won't have any memory of any more set-ups or clueless married men, because every day will be a new day that I'm suddenly, magically, married!

Brain damage! It's ingenius. So much easier than what I'm doing now.

God, I love Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment