Monday, February 07, 2005

Vote Vote Vote

for me, me, me!

Polls are now open for the final round at the Jewish-Israeli Blog Awards! No more of this "vote every day" thing, now it's One person/ One vote, so make it count!

I am up against some incredibly impressive competition, people. I strongly urge you to check them out. Some of my competitors were people I myself nominated, knowing I might have to run against them, because they totally deserve attention. So, check them out, and then vote for me anyway! (Oh, fine, vote with your conscience. Just remember that "A Vote for Chayyei Sarah is a Vote for World Peace.")

My blog is up in the following categories. Click here to vote (for me!):

Best Overall Blog
Best New Blog
Best Life in Israel Blog
Best Personal Blog
Best Post (Taxi)
Best Series (Shabbat- click here and read from the bottom upward, starting with Saturday Dec. 11)

Thanks to everyone who nominated me and voted for me in the preliminary round! Let's make it count!

(and meet me at the clock . . . )

PS Can anyone tell me how to keep this post at the top of the blog until voting closes?

Oh, what the heck, here's a gratuitous link to Dov Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment